Skip to main content
References to Additional Laws and University Policies
- UCLA Policy 602, Federal Privacy Act, Notices Regarding Social Security Numbers.
- UCLA Procedure 603.1, Privacy of and Access to Information (Collection, Disclosures, Amendments, and Inventory).
- University Policies Applying to the Disclosure of Information from Student Records, 1/20/1978.
- Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (Buckley Amendments).
- State of California Education Code, Title 3, Division 5, Chapter 13, §67100 through 67147.
- University of California Staff Personnel Policy 605, Staff Personnel Records.
- University Policy Relating to Maintenance and Use of Academic Personnel Records and to Procedural Safeguards Designed to Assure Fairness in the Academic Personnel Process, 9/15/1977.
- University of California Academic Personnel, Section 160, Maintenance of, Access to, and Opportunity to Request Amendment of Academic Personnel Records. Section 220, Professor Series Appointment and Promotion.