UCLA Procedure 993.0 : Attachment A
Other Related Policies, Procedures and Resources
University of California
- University of California Standards of Ethical Conduct, issued 10/28/2005.
- University [of California] Policy on Faculty Conduct and the Administration of Discipline (APM 016), 1/1/2002.
- The Faculty Code of Conduct (APM 015).
- Non-Senate Academic Appointees/Corrective Action & Dismissal (APM 150).
- Appointment and Promotion - Postdoctoral Scholars, Corrective Action & Dismissal (APM 390-50).
- Academic Senate Manual, Los Angeles Division: Appendix XII- Campus Procedures for Implementation of University Policy on Faculty Conduct and the Administration of Discipline.
- University of California Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations, and Students: Section 100.00, Policy on Student Conduct and Discipline; and Section 130.00, Policies Applying to the Disclosure of Information from Student Records.
- UCLA Student Conduct Code.
- For exclusively represented employees, procedures of the appropriate Memorandum of Understanding, where applicable.
- University of California Personnel Policies for Staff Members. Policy 62—Corrective Action - Professional and Support Staff, and related campus implementing procedures.
- University of California Policy on Settlement of Litigation, Claims, and Separation Agreements.
- Report of the Association of American Universities Committee on the Integrity of Research, 1982.
- Framework for Institutional Policies and Procedures to Deal with Fraud in Research, issued by Association of American Universities, National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges, and Council of Graduate Schools, November 4, 1988.